Benefits of Adding Insitu® Spray Applied Coating Process
- Provides complete coverage of the HVAC/R components and cabinet for total system coverage and UV resistance.
- Can be field applied
- Applied by certified technicians
- Fast drying, only a single coating
- Contains ES2 Technology- embedded stainless steel pigment designed specifically for anticorrosion
- Water-based material, environmentally friendly
- Decreases pressure and temperature deltas
- Extends operational life
- Creates a smooth surface for easy maintenance
- High chemical and UV resistance
- Drop ship available
- Environmentally sustainable
- Meets low VOC, water-based SCAQMD emission standards
- No refrigerant removal necessary
Eco-Friendly & Water Based
Salt Spray Hours
Benefits to The Owner
- Increased efficiency and length of service of HVAC/R systems. HVAC/R system life is 3-5 times longer than the life of an uncoated system in the same location and environment.
- Reduced maintenance, replacement, and operating costs.
- Corrosion protection with complete coverage of entire unit (coil, components, and cabinet).
- Coating hydrophobicity, or how well it drains condensation off the coil, to create optimum heat transfer capabilities. Ideally, water would drain quickly off of the coil to avoid reductions in efficiency. Water accumulation is also detrimental because it can lead to the growth of mold and mildew. Most coatings do not actively resist biological growth, but their hydrophobicity can passively deter such growth.
- The Insitu process is environmentally friendly.
Insitu® Spray Applied Coating is Well Suited For:
Insitu® Spray Applied Coating Applications
- Mini-Split Systems
- Unitary Split Systems
- Packaged rooftop Equipment
- Condensing units
- Modular air-handlers
- Air-cooled chillers
- Interior and exterior HVAC cabinetry and copper piping